Thank you! That is great. It could be easier to do, but at least it's there. Do you know how I can turn these frame snapshots into a cycle?
So it's possible with fram snapshots, but maybe it could be a bit more possibilities with them? For example:
- transparent frame snapshot icon on the record scene, for fast and most important obvious way to take a snapshot
- that you can save snapshots for a cycle
- that you can see previous snapshots in a cycle at some transparency. When you do in Photoshop you can see all layers you make in a cycle. To be really useful for use in a cycle, you would need to see all taken snapshot frames (in the serie), and also be able to edit previous snapshots in the cycle.
Here's a quick example I did to get arm motion to match audio. The steps I took were:
1. Disable all behaviors except dragger
2. Adjust arms.
3. Ctrl+2 to get one take of each arm. Note that each arm has it's own take.
4. Duplicate the takes (Ctrl+D) several times
5. Drag takes to correspond with voice in the audio.
6. Drag upper corners of takes to smooth transition
7. Disable dragger, enable lip sync.