• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2017 - LR CC slower then ever - can we get and eta for an actual fix ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you possibly stop using your client base as beta testers too ?

High end pc same issues as all the other LR version.

Develop module slows down over time - and I think this CC version is the worst. No more then 10 images worth of exposure increase and then it take 4 seconds to switch between photos. It's faster to close down LR and do another 10 till it slows down again, rinse and repeat.

My own testing shows it isnt the gfx - disable the gfx option and it does the same thing. It feel like a memory hole except memory usage is only at 6GB, cpu is doing next to nothing.

I only have SSD drives in my system (5) i7 4970K, 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM - everything is setup as per adobe recommended specs blah blah.

So please - we pay you guys enough money to have sorted this out already - please hire more programmers to get LR CC out of alpha state.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

you're not addressing adobe engineers here. these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to register a bug use Feature Request/Bug Report Form

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're not addressing adobe engineers here. these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to register a bug use Feature Request/Bug Report Form

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kglad - it is the first time I have posted, thanks for the clarification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the LR submit bug link takes you back to the community pages - i must be missing something 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem i called up sales and they put me through to support to lodge a fault

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines