• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse Sequence Arrows Covered By Navigation Pane

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2009 Jan 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp X5 to generate webhelp and having problems with my browse sequence arrows. I have been able to create new browse sequences and then turn on this functionality quite easily.

The issue i have is that when i then publish the output, the two arrows are covered by the navigation pane on the left hand side. Although i can easily change this by pulling the navigation pane down, i want it to automatically size when you open up the help manual so you can see the arrows clearly. Does anyone have any idea of where i can set the size of the toolbar pane so that i can see the arrows clearly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2009 Jan 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean what I think you do, you will have to size the images to fit, not the other way around.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2009 Jan 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you mean, however i am using default images for the forward, back and hide buttons, selected in the skin editor window. With these buttons there is no way to change the size of these images.

I did try to resize the background images selected for the navigation pane but again this had no effect. Any more ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload a screenshot somewhere? http://www.mypicturetown.com for example.
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um, have tried to do that but i need an email address to share the picture anyway. It would be easier if i could just email you the screenshot, rather than sharing it online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send it via my site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I see the problem now. The sizing of the TOC should be automatic which is what you wanted in your first post. Judging from the nice graphics in the screenshot, I am suspecting you have done something with the pane containing the TOC that is non standard, is that the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That could be the case, i'm not sure to be honest. The way i created that page was to import an image and then create a number of positioned text boxes with the links inside them - i don't know if this could have affected the pane containing the TOC. However when i change the home page to be a different page i still get the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It sounds like the problem is that you have used a single image for that pane.

If you look in the supplied sample projects and locate the Beautiful Vistas Web skin you will see it is made up of many images. By editing those you can create a skin that may be more acceptable to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp