• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom/Muse/Business Catalyst

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom.  I have a web page set up in Lightroom but don't know how to upload it to either Muse or Business Catalyst.  Does anyone know how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

the old Lightroom to Adobe BC linking was taken down over a year ago... you can add Lightroom code to a Muse site as a seperate folder within your Adobe BC hosted site or as an Iframe if you host somewhere else but I'd recommend you open the code (that Lightroom made for you) in Adobe Dreamweaver and use that to upload to your host server

assuming you don't just want to remake it in Muse or Dreamweaver as fresh pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the old Lightroom to Adobe BC linking was taken down over a year ago... you can add Lightroom code to a Muse site as a seperate folder within your Adobe BC hosted site or as an Iframe if you host somewhere else but I'd recommend you open the code (that Lightroom made for you) in Adobe Dreamweaver and use that to upload to your host server

assuming you don't just want to remake it in Muse or Dreamweaver as fresh pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines