1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 10:48 PM by meenakshin83966505 Branched to a new discussion.

PDF cut off on right side

johnr30550592

I go on line and see that this is a common problem but am not able to decipher the process to eliminate it.  If I scan a document and print to a pdf, the pages int he pdf are cut off on the right side.  If I take a pdf file and print one or all the pages to a new pdf file, the pages are cut off on the right side. To my knowledge, I only have Adobe Acrobat and not Adobe Reader.  Assistance would be greatly apprecaited.

• 1. Re: PDF cut off on right side
          meenakshin83966505 Adobe Employee

Hi Johnr,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are using the Print file option in the Adobe Acrobat application, try selecting the option "Fit" under the "Page Sizing & Handling" in the Print window.

Then print the file and Check if that works.

As you have mentioned above, the PDF cuts off on the right side when you print file to PDF.

Could you please let us know the exact steps you do to print the file to PDF?

When you say you scan a file, are you scanning file directly to PDF or you scan it first and then convert the document to PDF?

Also, share the dot version of the Adobe Acrobat and the OS installed on your system.

To check the version of the application, take help from the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi