Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing from PS my prints are discolored

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information will be needed – which version of PS and OS, is your monitor calibrated, what do you mean by discoloured, are you printing from RGB color mode and using your desk-top printer's software to convert to CMYK / CMYK+, and so on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using PS creative cloud with LR. I just updated so its the latest version of photoshop. I've been using LR for a while now and just started editing on PS but when I save my photos and print them the color is off. I've never had this issue with LR. My photos look great on my monitor but when I go to upload and print them look awful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No my monitor is not calibrated but I've never had this issue with LR, it's only photoshop. I have gone into the Edit and convert to profile where the sRGB format was different but it's still not printing like it would from LR. I usually go to a local printer or send my prints off to Millers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines