• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom URL Scheme for Adobe Fill & Sign

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably pretty obscure, but I'm not sure where to go to ask a technical question about the Fill & Sign iOS app. I am an app developer and I want to be able to open Fill & Sign from within my own app. I am able to do this with Acrobat Reader as it has an established and known app URL scheme, com.adobe.adobe-reader:// however, it's not clear what the equivalent custom url scheme might be for Fill & Sign.

I'm sorry if this question doesn't make sense. Let me know if you know of a better place to ask such a question.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also think this is something necesarry it makes user experience so much better so +1. Apart from this, galenmedical have you found how to use url for the adobe reader app, it opens up the app but i can't get it to load the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources