Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download a purchased image

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I got an email from some company that I was using unauthorized image.

Come to find out that it was an image that I purchased 18 months ago from Adobe, but the purchase history states "Unavailable," and I no longer has an access to the content.

Can you help me to understand what happened to the image and what I should do to resolve this issue?

BTW- The image is #50852208

Thank you,

R Tran

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

The file has been removed from the system by the contributor. If you purchased a license before the file was removed then that license is still valid and you can continue to use the image. If you have received a cease and desist notice, please email copyright-stock@adobe.com with the notice and the image number and they should be able to help you get this resolved.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Adobe Stock Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subject image has been deleted from stock so it is not available anymore, please consider using contributor forum so support team there can assist you to send you the subject image from their end or provide other solutions. 

Sheena Kaul​ Can you move this post to contributor forum? - I think it maybe proper for contributor forum to come up with solution as they probably dealt with similar issues before.

Regards

Joon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors and looping in MatHayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file has been removed from the system by the contributor. If you purchased a license before the file was removed then that license is still valid and you can continue to use the image. If you have received a cease and desist notice, please email copyright-stock@adobe.com with the notice and the image number and they should be able to help you get this resolved.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines