Like a component in a grid system (the grid is the outer component and the inner component may be an image or text component)- you should be able to click on the inner component to access it.
I know it should works like this, but for the page from the template "Adobe Campaign Email (ACS)", it just can't work. (both tried with Chrome and Firefox browsers)
Could you have a try? my steps:
- Log in AEM6.3, and navigate to Sites > Campaigns > We.Retail > Email Campaigns
- Select Email Campaigns item and click Create to pop up menu
- Select Page, and select template "Adobe Campaign Email (ACS)"
- In the created page, click the Left Column section and add any component.
- In the first time, you are able to config this components.
- Refresh the page, and try to select this inner component again
- You will find that you are not able to select it any more.
Let me know if you want me to reproduce this issue, we have set up a call..
I also asked Kautuk to see if he can reproduce this issue.
I am not able to reproduce this as well.
lucasli can you try this in the fresh instance. Also check if there is some error coming up when you are facing this problem (console and error.log). Also, please screen-cast this so that we can reproduce your exact steps.