3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 7, 2017 5:40 AM by Sheena Kaul

Unable to download stock image

rebeccapitt1986

I'm trying to download an image (ID 125427726) and I keep getting this message:

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time. There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in card number, expiration date, security code, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order. Please contact Learn & Support for assistance.

I have updated my payment information so that's all correct and current.

It's happened previously, but in previous instances I've managed to find the same stock image on other sites so I've been able to buy it elsewhere. This time unfortuantely the image only seems to be available on adobestock. I'm working under a tight deadline for a client and I'd really like to be able to download this image as soon as possible. All the other stock image websites let me use my company card to pay for their images without needing to contact customer service - if I could go elsewhere I could but I can't seem to find this image anywhere else.

Please advise if it's possible to buy this image from AdobeStock, and if not, is there any other way I can buy the image elsewhere.

Thanks