Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interest for pre-created activities

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I was pondering the idea of taking the e-learning activities that I programmed, remove the branding and the confidential/identifiable information they might contain, and submit them in blog posts for the community to have a list of preprogrammed activities to use as they want. I believe that this is the best way for me to pay back all the knowledge I gained from the collaboration of community members since I started. Those activities would all come with a scoring system.

I was wondering if there was any interest for this?

Example activities:

• Conversation simulators
  • 3 x 3 BINGO card where each square contains a clue. A customer speaks in the background, and when he or she mentions a clue, you have 5 seconds to click on that sqare. Make a line faster to get a better grade in that game.
  • Hangman with additional clues appearing for each pair of wrong letters you get.
  • Case study where you get a description and a photo, and you must choose which products you will offer to this customer based on his or her needs.

Writing one main blog post on the subject plus one blog post per activity would take me quite a bit of time, so I would only do it if there is interest.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm new to Captivate and community. I like your idea very much. Not only would it inspire other people but also it would help other users learn about those solutions from the technical point of view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources