• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low-level exception occurred in : Importer MPEG (Importer:39)

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a DJI Phantom 4 Pro and usually shooting in 4K H.264 30fps.  When I import my videos to my computer either from the drone itself or a card reader I have no problems. In file explorer all the thumbnails show up and Windows 10 has no problems playing the video. When I open a new project in Premiere Pro CC and hit the media browser to import my video I keep getting this error message as it's populating for the first video of that flight and the others work fine. If I have 3 different 4 minute videos from a flight the second two show up and have no problem importing and moving to the timeline but the first keeps telling me their is no video or audio even though I already watched it in the windows player. I have already tried a few suggestions I read in other threads for similar issues with no luck. WHAT AM I MISSING PLEASE HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with my P4P footage in premiere pro. Media browser shows maybe 25% of the videos with thumbnails, and those are the only ones that work. The others say "Preview in Source Monitor Failed - The file has no audio or video streams". They can all be viewed from the file explorer, so I am a little confused as to why this is happening in premiere pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys,

Here's another thread dealing with a similar issue. I figured a workaround using a combination of things:

Re: Low-level exception: text error in Premiere

-K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines