• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migration unsuccessful and unable to migrate again

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lightroom catalog on my PC with the photos themselves on a NAS.  I did an import to Lightroom CC from Classic (after optimizing the library) and it completed but there were no files.  I deleted the album and tried again but now it says I cannot migrate again.  I tried to migrate the old un-optimized catalog but got the same error.

I heard there was an option in the web app in the Account section to delete your lightroom catalog but cannot find it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you started migration, did the dialog say anything about missing originals?

You can delete all your photos in the cloud on LrWeb. You can log into lightroom.adobe.com, press on the Lr icon on the top left corner and click on Account Info. There, under actions click on Delete Lightroom Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try deleting/renaming the existing local LRCC catalog. You should find it in users/username/AppData/Local/Adobe/Lightroom CC......delete or rename the Lightroom CC folder, then try the migration again. Though you might still have trouble if the Classic catalog's files are on a NAS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines