• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font and tabs disaster

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I had to upgrade to the  horrible disaster that is Premiere Pro 12.0.

1) Is there any way  to change this  terrible default font inside the project that was clearly chosen by a blind man?

2) Is it possible to have an open tab being pushed forward and the ones  that are  not in use pushed to the back as it was? The ones right  now are on the same level and they change is  only due to pretty horrible highlight.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

You need to give Adobe your feedback:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Are you talking about the base UI font, one that pops up for the EGP or Legacy Titler, what?

2) I've no clue what you're talking about here, tgat description doesn't sound like anything I've seen I've any version since CS6. Would need screen grabs or a better description.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) You can change the font size by clicking on the drop down menu:

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 7.21.13 AM.png

2) You can control the behavior of double clicking on a bin to opening in a new window by going to Preferences > General and changing the Bins> Double Click setting:

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 7.22.31 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

333333333333333.jpg

Above is the horrible font that I'm talking about. The font that was used in previous Premiere Pro versions  was a different one while this one is extremely heavy on the  eyes.

Now, onto the tabs  issue:

22222222222222222.jpg

Why there are no  distinctive lines between tabs? Just the one that is open  is highlighted but I need lines between them or the opened tab being "pushed" to the front while the others being "pushed" to  the back. Now they are on the same level which is, to put it simply, mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plus the  font on the clips on timeline is horrendous, it looks like taken from some bootleg website.

33333333333333333333333333333.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to give Adobe your feedback:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines