• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 audio sync problems

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded to Premiere Pro 2018. I am now having problems with the wrong audio track being linked to video. Premiere Pro will randomly sync the wrong audio to video. When I go back to the bin to check the clip, it now has the wrong audio linked to it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Hi jmgatlin,

Sorry for the issue. Clear the media cache & test again. FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Are you on Windows or Mac? What is the exact version number of OS?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jmgatlin,

Sorry for the issue. Clear the media cache & test again. FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Are you on Windows or Mac? What is the exact version number of OS?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleared out the Media Cache files and that seemed to help. I will report back after I edit a little more. Thanks for your help.  I am running OS 10.11.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jmgatlin,

Glad its working now. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the sync going out on AVCHD files.  Have you answered this issue and if so where can I get the answer?  Premiere Pro CC2018 on Dell Workstation, 32gb ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing an issue with video/audio syncing. I am using AVCHD footage and I need help very badly. I’ve been searching for a solution for days and nothing ive tried has fixed the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pattrny, nickgray444,

Sorry for the trouble. Have you updated Premiere Pro to the latest version 12.1.2? Are you still facing the issue?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines