• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe muse and google chrome issues

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. so i published my adobe muse site using business catalyst. when i view the site on the preview option, it shows everything correctly, as it does on muse.

however, when i go to view my site on google chrome, the images are out of order, and the colors are way off (jpegs are RGB and all have all the same settings - but only some show up altered). on safari it all seems to be working fine though.

i have no SVG files. only 1 .OAM animation, jpegs, and text boxes.

you can view the site here: www.samanthahurtado.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

As soon as you set your menu buttons to resize to none and pin them to the container to the right, your misalignment is solved.

You may need a breakpoint at around 500 or so and change the menu appearance.

For mobile it could get a little bigger as well.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 09.56.50.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 09.57.07.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 09.57.56.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALSO - on the mobile version there are a lot of things off. it constantly changes, but photos will be out of order and on the wrong page. some things are missing. it is all a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me Safari and Chrome look the same, mobile looks a bit weird, as the first time opening works perfect, getting back from "photography", for example doesn`t let me tab anything.

Could you provide just your "home" page as a .muse via CC or dropbox?

Please only one page so we can have a look how you aligned your buttons:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-12 um 11.19.06.png

I also would recommend to think over the menu buttons, if they should be better set to do not react responsive?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sammah1234  wrote

ALSO - on the mobile version there are a lot of things off. it constantly changes, but photos will be out of order and on the wrong page. some things are missing. it is all a mess.

because you used copy | paste to make your site now most of the svg images are all called paste

pasted-svg-684x1057.svg

also phones don't like large svg files... they won't work because they use up to much power to load

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how would i change this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as you set your menu buttons to resize to none and pin them to the container to the right, your misalignment is solved.

You may need a breakpoint at around 500 or so and change the menu appearance.

For mobile it could get a little bigger as well.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 09.56.50.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 09.57.07.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-13 um 09.57.56.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are pure design issues. The menu, which runs out of shape on smaller widths, forces some images (not all) to move downward.

If you manage to considerably strip down your page considerably (no animations, only one page, if possible, delete the images within their container, but not the container itself), you may share it with us and we will have a closer look.

Please follow these advices: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652​

Colors will stay exactly(!) the same, if they are using sRGB color profile, as it should be in the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines