• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Histogram panel is too small. Histogram gets chopped.

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a bug. For most of my images, the histogram is not completely displayed - the tops of graph are chopped off and looks really bad. 

Is this happening for others?

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 6.22.07 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Hi the-anders,

I would recommend you to share this feedback with our Engineers here Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​so that they can look into it. The histogram is Lightroom CC is different from what it looks like in the Classic CC.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the-anders,

I would recommend you to share this feedback with our Engineers here Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​so that they can look into it. The histogram is Lightroom CC is different from what it looks like in the Classic CC.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI I have exactly the same issue on my Lightroom cc. How can it be solved?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom CC, if you have most tones bunching in one tonal area as you have in your image, the histogram will peak over the max. If your image is tonally balanced this doesn't happen. It appears that this is how they designed the histogram in CC contrary to how it is designed in Classic where this will not happen. The alternative is to scale the whole histogram down to fit on the y-scale but you will see much less info in the less-prevalent tonal areas that way so a bit of a tradeoff I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines