4 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2008 12:49 PM by kenji776

Need to... double parse?

kenji776
      Okay, I have an application that can change frequently, as such, I need to run a query that tells my main query what it needs to update. So one query provides the other all the fields it needs to update. The main query and function are attached. The Insert part works fine, but the values part isn't working. The output looks like
      INSERT INTO moves(name, damage, type, accuracy, recoil, minlevel, price, Boxing, Wrestling, TaiKwonDo, Karate, Capoeria, SAMBO, Ninjitsu, KungFu, Kempo, Savate, KickBoxing, MuayThai, description ) VALUES ('Blah', '1', 'Wresting', '25', '13', '7', '5', '#form.Boxing#', '#form.Wrestling#', '#form.TaiKwonDo#', '#form.Karate#', '#form.Capoeria#', '#form.SAMBO#', '#form.Ninjitsu#', '#form.KungFu#', '#form.Kempo#', '#form.Savate#', '#form.KickBoxing#', '#form.MuayThai#', 'Test')

See how it is just plugging #form.Fightingstylename# instead of actually finding the value of that field. How can I make it actually find the value of the field it is creating? I hope this makes sense.