• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating photos in LR Classic and LR CC

Engaged ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I take a picture in LR CC on my iphone it opens it up in both LR CC and LR Classic while creating duplicate files on my external. How can I just have my photos I take on my iPhone go to LR CC only? I want photos from other cameras like DSLRS etc to only go to LR Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lr Classic is configured to sync with the cloud then whatever is uploaded to the cloud and an other CC application will download to Classic. If you don't want this behaviour then switch syncing in Classic Off (i.e. click on logo at top left corner of Lr Classic UI and change 'Sync with Lightroom CC to Pause'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to pause the sync with CC just classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pausing only stops Classic syncing with the CC ecosystem. It doesn't stop Lr CC application syncing with cloud or mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines