• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template for Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to upload my form into Adobe Sign template library and insert the signature and initial fields, etc. However, when I do this - how do I use this form to fill out the information? It simply saves it like I can just send like it is!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can choose the file in your template library to send. If it doesn’t need any additional work, you just send it for signature, before it gets sent it will ask you to fill out the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my template uploaded in the template library, but when I click send for signature it does not give me the option to fill the form out before sending? Where do I open the template before sending for signature once it is put into the template library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which Adobe Sign account do you have? I am not an admin it is possible that that can be configured by an admin. I am a user on an enterprise account and it just happens as I described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines