• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with lightroom cc

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with my lightroom trial. When I install it I don´t have the window revealed. Where can I found it? I want to buy this version but I think that it  is a simple version. I undestand what happen . Can someone help me . Thank you a lotCaptura de pantalla 2017-12-14 a les 21.49.30.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't have what window revealed? And what do you mean by the "simple" version? You have installed the new cloud-based Lightroom CC, which is an all-new version of Lightroom. Is that the version that you understood that you were downloading? What I would consider to be the traditional Lightroom is now called Lightroom Classic CC. Or, if you prefer the standalone version, Lightroom 6 is still available for purchase. However, it will not be updated any further after the end of this year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines