• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audition multitrack not letting me put a clip in

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not very good with the professional jargon so bear with me. I have a mp3 that I can put into audition just fine. But when I go to put it in multi track, it says that the sampling rate doesn't match. So when I click OK, which usually edits it so they match and I can edit the audio, it shows up as audio with no sound. it just shows a flat line with no sound.

Why is this happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a strange one.  As you say, Audition has to have all clips/tracks in the same format as the session but usually just converts it for you.

Just as a quick work round, try opening the MP3 in Waveform View, then "Save As" with the format set to the same details as the rest of the session.  Then just import the newly named version into your multitrack.  If this works then you should be good.  However, if it doesn't suspicion has to fall on the original MP3 which may have some sort of formatting error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines