Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame issues/convert file

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I am experience some issues with adobe. As I am not expert I don't know what to do.

I am making subtitles in some video and the screen/frame is so small that my text cannot fit even if i reduce the size.

I am using adobe 2017 but it was the same with the 2018.

Also, I have file i used in the new version of adobe but as it was crushing all the time I went back to the 2017. the old version doesn't open the new version. What can I do? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi less65013462,

I am making subtitles in some video and the screen/frame is so small that my text cannot fit even if i reduce the size.

It seems that the resolution of your sequence and of your subtitles is different. Right click on your subtitles (in the Timeline) and select 'Scale to Frame Size'.

11.jpg

Also, I have file i used in the new version of adobe but as it was crushing all the time I went back to the 2017. the old version doesn't open the new version. What can I do?

Premiere Pro projects are not backward compatible. You can open your CC 2017 project in CC 2018, but you cannot open your projects in a previous/older version. Let me know if you have any other question.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines