1 person found this helpful
Your first issue: Normally, there is no shifting, if all your anchors are aligned vertically at the left edge of your page/breakpoint.
Your second problem: An accordion is an accordion and no menu,. These widget isn’t build for being self closing. Are you sure, it is necessary to use an accordion? Many design solutions can be achieved with the built in menus too. In your case, we can’t know, because we can’t see your site.
In both cases, it would help a lot, if we can see a working link. You may temporarily publish your site for free using „Businesscatalyst" from the „Publish“ button top right of Muse’s application window.
ok Thanks to reply so fast! You will check it on : http://fylo.businesscatalyst.com/
It is not finish...
first point, all my anchors a perfectly left aligned with align tool to the left of every breakpoints pages. That makes me crazy because I really don't understand why it sliding that way! Note that there is code inserted to disable horizontal scrolling and it make it align back in place when the vertical scrolling is done. Before that, it was staying offset. Sections titles must be align with the fylograf logo.
second point, hope to have other solutiions!
Only three “quick and dirty" examples, build with the standard menu widgets of Muse (You may download the corresponding .muse files directly from the sample sites):
http://menu-tap.businesscatalyst.com (resize browser window to see the customisation)
Your „anchor issue“ seems to be not an „anchor issue“, as far one can tell by looking at your page. I think you didn’t respect the page/breakpoint widths.
- Make sure, that no element is placed outside/overlaps the page/breakpoint width.
- To check this, zoom out considerably, colorise you page background (not the browser background) by deselecting all elements and use the „Fill“ command. Set guidelines and frame edges to be visible.
- Select all elements (cmd+A.) Now you can find badly positioned elements quite easily.
- Do this on layout and master page.
- If nothing seems to be misplaced, drag the scrubber (this grey, vertical handle top right to the breakpoint bar) slowly inwards and check if elements are „bleeding outside the page/breakpoint width, while you are scrubbing.
- If this doesn’t help, delete test-wise and step by step all 3rd party widgets. Check, if the issue is still present.
If all this doesn’t solve your issue, delete all pages but one and all elements except a few ones, which demonstrate the issue. Upload this small and reduced .muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and share the download link here. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
I will verify everything, but I have things outsiide the page because I cant resize it smaller as the accordion in technical informations section in the 600px breakpoint. and the slideshow too... Will make test and give you feedback! thanks!
You have to place all elements within the page/breakpoint boundaries, because mobile browsers try to display all existing elements („viewport scaling)". If elements are placed outside the boundaries or overlap them, mobile browsers zoom in (= minimise the view), until all elements are visible, or the page shifts horizontally.
There is no way out. You’ll have to resolve this issue by reviewing your page design.