I have a phonegap build app that works perfectly with android, but the deviceready event does not fire in my iOS device unless I navigate away from the app (like double tapping the home button) and back to it again.
- I have tried unistalling and reinstalling:
- cordova platform ios
- cordova plugin file
- cordova plugin file transfer
- and all of the other plugins that only work when navigating away and back to my app
- I have also tried altering and even removing the Content-Security-Policy tag from the index.html page as follows:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src * gap://ready file:; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; img-src 'self' data:; script-src * 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src 'self' data:* gap://* tel:* 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'" />
- I have also tried downgrading my iOS platform to version 4.0.0 to no avail.
I have been struggling with this issue for two weeks and nothing seems to be solving the issue, will somebody please help me out?
I appreciate it in advance!
The same thing happens to me. Did you get it fixed? . Thank you very much