• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint: Premiere Elements 2018 Has NO BluRay Publishing

Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a consistent Elements upgrader since version 3.0, so I looked at the comparison between Premiere Elements version 15 & 2018, saw no reference to removing BluRay authoring, upgraded to 2018, and a month into a large video project found out that I could not create a BD disc from PrE 2018 nor could I open that project in my restored PrE-15 which does have BD publishing.

Equally bad, after converting my Organizer 15 catalog to Organizer 2018 and removing the version 15 catalog, I found that, since version 15 could not open or convert my 2018 catalog, I had to create a de novo version 15 catalog, thus losing all the image recognition, albums, stacks and version sets, and hidden flags.

This is very poor customer service!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not employed by Adobe and therefore can't apologize.   I sympathize and feel the same way.  Adobe should not have quietly removed such an important function. 

There is a place where you can put in a request for new features, but it is not likely to get rapid response. 

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the Feature Request/Bug Report Form link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont think BD will return to Elements

It has to do with the dolby licence which BD uses.

Adobe Creative Cloud apps use native OS support for Dolby

You can export to m4v and wave and mux that together with an bd authoring tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines