• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display Issues

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with display while I'm using app as Illustrator or Indesign (picture bellow). All my app are on the last version such as my mac. I've contacted Apple who told me it wasn't because of my computer so I'm asking the Adobe community if you ever had that kind of issues and how did you resolve this problem.

Thank you,

Capture d’écran 2017-12-16 à 15.08.20.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Click the rocket icon at the top of the window

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try View > Preview on CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the rocket icon at the top of the window

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ummm then what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aleejelly  schrieb

Ummm then what?

Can you please tell us what is your issue, what you have done and what exactly you need to know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the rocket... then what? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monika didn't say to Click the Rocket (that was Barbara Ash). Monika said to try using View>Preview on CPU (which can also be accessed from the Rocket icon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you click the Rocket icon you can choose to turn the GPU on or off to see if that solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Monika's suggestion. Post #2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zoé,

Does your Mac have High Sierra installed?

The Illustrator team is currently investigating the GPU issues on High Sierra - customers with Intel Graphics cards have been experiencing rendering problems after the upgrade.

You can stay up to date on this issue by following the bug report here: High Sierra (macOS 10.13) GPU rendering issues - Intel Graphics – Adobe Illustrator Feedback

From Illustrator's QE team:

"We are aware of GPU issues on few Intel graphics card. We are working with Apple and trying to get this resolved. The fix will be in graphics driver that macOS bundles.

Few users emailed us that they see this issue on their MacBooks that does not have Intel cards. The MacBooks that you are referring to actually do have an Intel card. These have dual graphics card and the bug surfaces when it switches to the low powered card. Disabling “Automatic graphics switching” in “Energy Saver” in System Preferences is a workaround on those machines.

If you have any other observations please drop in a comment or please get in touch with us at sharewithai@adobe.com or any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html ."

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines