1 person found this helpful
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above the icon of Acrobat Pro DC is showing as an icon of Photoshop, as visible in the screenshot, Is that correct?
Please try the steps mentioned below:
- Remove, unpin or delete Adobe Acrobat Pro DC icon from the Start Menu, the desktop and (if you have it there) from the taskbar.
- Go to C: > ProgramData > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Programs and you'll find the "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC" with the wrong icon. That looks like a shortcut. Delete it!.. Close the window.
- Go to C: > Program Files (x86) > Adobe > Acrobat DC > Acrobat... and find Acrobat.exe
- Right click on Acrobat.exe > Send to > Desktop
- Right-click again on Acrobat.exe > Pin to Start Menu... and close the window
- Right click on Acrobat.exe - shortcut (that you just created on your desktop) > Copy
- Go back to C: > ProgramData > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu > Programs... and Paste the shortcut here (you need administrator privileges for that)
- Rename this shortcut from "Acrobat.exe - shortcut" to "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC"
- Close the window
- Now if you open any PDF document, the right icon will appear on the taskbar.
Let us know how it goes.
Thank you, that fixed the problem.
That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.