2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 8:24 AM by SharkTitus

loss of layers

kames19033109

Hello everybody )

The essence of the problem is that when you open the photo it is not displayed (an empty gray window). When you click on the window and drag the contents, the image appears, but after releasing the cursor, disappears again and a window with an error appears

I thought that the reason for this behavior of the program in my case is the built-in video card. And since Photoshop requires more system performance than I have - such problems started. But no, the new powerful graphics card did not help. Checked on another computer - same thing

where to begin ?

• 1. Re: loss of layers
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

You did not check with my computer.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
          • Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
          • 2. Re: loss of layers
            SharkTitus

Try to delete the configuration file. This can be done like this: when you start PS, you have to press CTRL + ALT + SHIFT. The screen will ask you to delete the settings file. Press YES. Continue to press this combination (CTRL + ALT + SHIFT) until all the necessary settings are deleted. If this does not help you will need to repair psd