I'm having a problem getting webgl context in Adobe extension on a machine with dual graphic cards.
I have a laptop with dual graphic cards, the integrated one is a Intel HD Graphics 5500, the dedicated one is an AMD Radeon R7 M270. I have installed the latest drivers for both GPUs.
I have a standalone version of the extension, which I'm running in a chrome browser and it works just fine, but it seems that in CEPHTMLengine the webgl context returned is null.
I've added also in the manifest of the extension the parameter --supports-dual-graphics, but still doesn't work.
Please advise me what to try next.
Retrieving data ...