• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues editing video on Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had some issues trying to edit video using photoshop. Trying to open any video flat out fails and the error message: dynamiclink media server not available. I've read other forum discussions about this issue and the suggested fixes do not help. I've recently tried to make a time-lapse using photoshop and it cannot render to video. Is this the same issue? Just to clarify, I am not currently using a firewall, so that is not the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you much without exact system info, version info for PS, details about the video and settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I‘m using the most rec version of photoshop cc on a 2016 MacBook Pro running high sierra 10.13.2

The video file is a QuickTime movie, but I’ve also tried mp4 clips with the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me, but a PC With CC 2021. Mp4 cannot be opened anymore - is this a new way to force people into buying Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used to have problem editing video on Photoshop CC, then I used another video editor which is kinemaster pro techbigs, and the problem was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines