5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2017 1:10 PM by Migintosh

    Shift Focus

    Migintosh Level 4

      My job has just upgraded me from several-years-old software to CC2018, and I'm missing a shortcut. Mac OS calls it "Shifting Focus," but it's just using Command ` to alternate between windows while withing one program. It works in the OS to view other windows, and it works in InDesign, but I can't get it to work in Acrobat Pro DC in High Sierra. I've searched for the answer, but I'm not sure what Adobe calls it. Maybe there's a setting in Acrobat that is switched off, or being used for another purpose. Can anyone tell me how to make this work, or what it's called so that I can keep searching?


      Thanks in advance