1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 23, 2017 1:49 PM by Asymetrical

Straight lines at the start of every brush stroke

Michael.Nelson Level 1

I recently acquired a SurfaceBook 2 and was excited to start working on my next animation project. I did my usual routine of disabling Windows ink, hold to right click, and flicks, and installed animate. I wasn't too surprised to see brush lag causing straight lines at the start of every stroke. It's common, but usually, I can fix it. I went straight to work uninstalling my stylus drivers and reinstalling the most recent version. after I rebooted, The problem persisted. I installed the previous drivers and it was still there.

I googled some more fixes and found that disabling recognize shapes and lines could fix the problem. I also made sure that Animate was on the most recent version. None of this worked. At this point, I'm getting a little worried as I've almost always fixed the problem by this point.

Other forums state that the fix is almost always to update to the most recent version. I can't do that as I'm already there.

Now I completely understand as this is new hardware, The SurfaceBook 2. How long do I have to wait till an update comes out to support the SurfaceBook 2?

Also, does anyone have any other suggestions apart from what I've done up above?

Thanks!