• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Straight lines at the start of every brush stroke

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently acquired a SurfaceBook 2 and was excited to start working on my next animation project. I did my usual routine of disabling Windows ink, hold to right click, and flicks, and installed animate. I wasn't too surprised to see brush lag causing straight lines at the start of every stroke. It's common, but usually, I can fix it. I went straight to work uninstalling my stylus drivers and reinstalling the most recent version. after I rebooted, The problem persisted. I installed the previous drivers and it was still there.

I googled some more fixes and found that disabling recognize shapes and lines could fix the problem. I also made sure that Animate was on the most recent version. None of this worked. At this point, I'm getting a little worried as I've almost always fixed the problem by this point.

Other forums state that the fix is almost always to update to the most recent version. I can't do that as I'm already there.

Now I completely understand as this is new hardware, The SurfaceBook 2. How long do I have to wait till an update comes out to support the SurfaceBook 2?

Also, does anyone have any other suggestions apart from what I've done up above?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

See this forum post for potentially how to fix that. It may help! Post a response if it does so others can find the answer as well.

Re: Adobe CS6 Brush tool DOESN'T WORK with Surface Pro 4. Photoshop works fine. Using latest wintab driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this forum post for potentially how to fix that. It may help! Post a response if it does so others can find the answer as well.

Re: Adobe CS6 Brush tool DOESN'T WORK with Surface Pro 4. Photoshop works fine. Using latest wintab ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines