2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 2:19 PM by whh@nwabcs.com

Nikon D90 Raw files

whh@nwabcs.com

Nikon D90 Raw files.  Mac 10.13.2, Lightroom Version 1.1 Build 2017-1016-60550c6.  Have to go to Photoshop to read the files.  What is wrong with Lightroom?

• 1. Re: Nikon D90 Raw files
          99jon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

D90 files are quite old so should be readily supported. LrCC & LR Classic uses the same raw engine as Photoshop, so it’s a bit of a mystery if you are encountering problems.

Are you getting any failure/error message?

What steps are you taking? What version of Lightroom is installed? Is your subscription current? Are you using LR6 perpetual?

• 2. Re: Nikon D90 Raw files
            whh@nwabcs.com Level 1

Failure Message in Lightroom… This file appears to unsupported or damaged (1) and then under it list the file (or list of files I am trying to import)

What steps are you taking… Hit the + navigate to the file location and select file(s)

What version of Lightroom is installed? per my post Mac 10.13.2, Lightroom Version 1.1 Build 2017-1016-60550c6

Just signed up and paid a couple of days ago!

Don’t know about LR6 perpetual I thought I was running Lightroom CC the one you have to pay for monthly or annually.

Thanks for trying to help.

I thought that Photoshop and Lightroom CC used the same cloud based “Camara Raw CC” program/process?