• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

APP CRASH: TouchUp.api

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a crash problem when I'm editing PDFs. I'll use the "Move of make changes to an object" and double click to open the image in Photoshop. I'll do my edits in Photoshop and save the file. I go back to my PDF and sometimes my PDF will update and I can save the change I did. Other times I get this:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH

Application Name:    Acrobat.exe

Application Version:    18.9.20050.57426

Application Timestamp:    5a1c7469

Fault Module Name:    TouchUp.api

Fault Module Version:    18.9.20044.55097

Fault Module Timestamp:    59fe1cca

Exception Code:    c0000005

Exception Offset:    00027803

OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Information 1:    0a9e

Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3:    0a9e

Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

This is extremely frustrating. I have completely uninstalled Acrobat DC (cloud version) and re-installed it. I have even tried another computer but this APPCRASH keeps happening when I'm editing PDFs this way. Is there any fix to this problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Hi Mmpwest,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please try updating Acrobat to the latest patch and see if that helps. Click check for udpates under Help menu. You may also download updates manually using this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows , reboot the machine after installing the update and check.

If the issue still persists, try deleting preferences as the following thread suggested: Acrobat XI Pro crashing, faulting module: TOUCHUP.API

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mmpwest,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please try updating Acrobat to the latest patch and see if that helps. Click check for udpates under Help menu. You may also download updates manually using this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows , reboot the machine after installing the update and check.

If the issue still persists, try deleting preferences as the following thread suggested: Acrobat XI Pro crashing, faulting module: TOUCHUP.API

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines