3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2017 9:44 AM by twaritar3263062 Branched from an earlier discussion.

Re: cancelling my subscription

anitao84230701 Level 1

Hi support team members, I have the same problem.

Can not cancel subscription.

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

When I click on Manage plan in my account, there is always only blank page.

Tried to call customer service, unfortunately, couldnt reach them. Tried this nr- 239-016-347 from Czechia.

I tried both options several times. When trying to reach chat, it says Chat currently closed. 

Is there perhaps email where we can contact the customer service?

Thanks a lot!

A

• 1. Re: cancelling my subscription
          w s jw5848613

this happens to me too, no button to press to cancel

However I got a reply from Adobe saying I should look at this workflow: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html

Doesn't help though as I know what's it supposed to be, but it's not that like this on my page.

A hotline or chat with agent will be ideal. Their chats are always engaged. I got in touch with an agent once and she/he said they are processing the payment (hopefully not for another year?) to go through so I cannot cancel now. They also said I have outstanding payment so I cannot cancel but honestly I received their email saying they are going to auto-renew my subscription for Jan so obviously it is important that I cancel now or they will try to charge me another year and say it is too late to cancel.

• 2. Re: cancelling my subscription
            twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi Anita,

I apologize for the trouble. Would you mind contacting our support team through chat using a different browser?

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: cancelling my subscription
              twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Wsjwong,

I apologize for the trouble. Please try contacting our support team(through chat) using a different browser.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

1 person found this helpful