• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: cancelling my subscription

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi support team members, I have the same problem.

Can not cancel subscription.

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

When I click on Manage plan in my account, there is always only blank page.

Tried to call customer service, unfortunately, couldnt reach them. Tried this nr- 239-016-347 from Czechia.

I tried both options several times. When trying to reach chat, it says Chat currently closed. 

Is there perhaps email where we can contact the customer service?

Thanks a lot!

A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Hi Wsjwong,

I apologize for the trouble. Please try contacting our support team(through chat) using a different browser.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this happens to me too, no button to press to cancel

However I got a reply from Adobe saying I should look at this workflow: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/kb/cancel-membership-subscription-stock.html​

Doesn't help though as I know what's it supposed to be, but it's not that like this on my page.

A hotline or chat with agent will be ideal. Their chats are always engaged. I got in touch with an agent once and she/he said they are processing the payment (hopefully not for another year?) to go through so I cannot cancel now. They also said I have outstanding payment so I cannot cancel but honestly I received their email saying they are going to auto-renew my subscription for Jan so obviously it is important that I cancel now or they will try to charge me another year and say it is too late to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wsjwong,

I apologize for the trouble. Please try contacting our support team(through chat) using a different browser.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion,

Hi Anita,

I apologize for the trouble. Would you mind contacting our support team through chat using a different browser?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started