• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ucrtbase.dll Issues anyone have a Fix for this. Please help Cant launch Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke with adobe support and they said not their problem its a windows Visual issue.  Anyone have a solution to this was working fine yesterday now wont get past the loading in screen.

Faulting application name: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe, version: 12.0.0.224, time stamp: 0x59d4c660

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.15063.674, time stamp: 0x8ac9f9d4

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x000000000007350e

Faulting process id: 0x33e8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d37c0f446fd4e0

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018\Adobe Premiere Pro.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

Report Id: 468fa311-8ad9-4e0e-a766-4544deec5491

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

We found it to be a issue with the computer I'm using the DLLS are on a protected network that when i wasn't connected to my work network premiere couldn't access it. Now as long as I'm VPNed into my work network it will work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try these solutions thank you will update this thread if any of them work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solutions we have already tried. 

Restarted System

Uninstalled Premiere and preferences and Reinstalled

Contacted Adobe support

Photoshop guys had some of the same issues but none of the fixes translated to Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

The URCTBASE.DLL is the dynamic link library file associated with Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package.

Please try these steps:

1. Try to repair all the Visual C++ files in control panel - program and features

2. Try to run Microsoft Visual Studio to repair all the C++ DLL files

3. Restart Machine

4. If that doesn't work then try repair all the Visual C++ files then clean install Adobe applications.

If all this doesn't help, please contact Microsoft to get the windows dll repair.

Hope this help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really good !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, still waiting for update, any step worked?

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We found it to be a issue with the computer I'm using the DLLS are on a protected network that when i wasn't connected to my work network premiere couldn't access it. Now as long as I'm VPNed into my work network it will work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you solve this problem because I think I have the same error on another software. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou com mesmo problema. Nada resolvido ainda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again this is the correct solution:

Vanessa Ferreira (to xX3xecutionerXx) 11 months ago

Hi there!

The URCTBASE.DLL is the dynamic link library file associated with Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package.

Please try these steps:

1. Try to repair all the Visual C++ files in control panel - program and features

2. Try to run Microsoft Visual Studio to repair all the C++ DLL files

3. Restart Machine

4. If that doesn't work then try repair all the Visual C++ files then clean install Adobe applications.

If all this doesn't help, please contact Microsoft to get the windows dll repair.

Hope this help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problema resolvido com a instalação do sistema, do Windows.

Melhor jeito, sem quebrar a cabeça.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This a common error occurs when you try running program or game and to run them the file ucrtbase.dll is missing. There is a different solution to the error as it occurs due to different reasons. It is one of the DLL file associated with Microsoft Visual C++ and to fix ucrtbase.dll try below 3-steps:

1. Restart Your Computer
  2. Install ucrtbase.dll to program folder
  3. Update/Rollback your driver 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. VC redist reinstalled, soft reinstalled/
win10pro latest/
And same behavior with Corel 24.3.1.576.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines