• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a monthly subscription to Adobe but I can't access Photoshop only lightroom, do I need to pay more for Photoshop?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

II have a monthly subscription to Adobe but I can't access Photoshop only lightroom, do I need to pay more for Photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

What exactly is your monthly subscription to? Not “Adobe”.  There are Photoshop-only subscriptions and there are Photoshop+Lightroom subscriptions and many more. Check your account details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and instal the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

Sign into your Adobe account with the Creative Cloud app. After you are signed in, you should find an instal button for Photoshop in the apps tab of the CC application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Therese,

when I go to the apps tab is asks me to buy or trial.  It also has an uninstall option meaning PS is installed but only on trial.  Very confusing for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is your monthly subscription to? Not “Adobe”.  There are Photoshop-only subscriptions and there are Photoshop+Lightroom subscriptions and many more. Check your account details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned, there's not such an application as Adobe, Adobe is the company that owns the Creative Cloud applications. You may have downloaded the seven-day trial of Photoshop. If you want to subscribe to it choose the Photographers Plan which includes Photoshop and Lightroom and updates as they become available. The cost is around $10 a month. Don't confuse it with the Photoshop single app plan which (confusingly) is more expensive than the Photographers Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will depend what monthly plan you have. Currently there are three Lightroom plans (that does not include the "all apps plan" which of course includes Lightroom and Photoshop):

1. Lightroom CC with 1TB cloud storage (£9.98 / month in UK)

2. Photography Plan which includes Lightroom CC; Lightroom Classic; Photoshop CC and 20 GB cloud storage (£9.98/month in UK)

3. Photography plan (1TB) which includes Lightroom CC:  Lightroom Classic; Photoshop CC and 1TB cloud storage (£19.97/month in UK)

As you can see only the second and third include Photoshop CC

So go to your account and check which plan you currently have.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photography Plan which includes Lightroom CC; Lightroom Classic; Photoshop CC and 20 GB cloud storage (£9.98/month in UK)

This is my subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines