2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2017 11:35 AM by inneslyma

Arquivo de configuração de cor

inneslyma

boa noite,

de repente deixei de conseguir abrir e editar ficheiros no photoshop, quando abro o ficheiro aparece esta mensagem que segue em anexo e deixo de conseguir abrir a imagem, dirige-me para um motor de pesquisa pelo tal ficheiro ausente. Alguém sabe do que se trata? como resolver? foi de um dia para o outro...

Obrigada, fico a aguardar,

Captura de ecrã 2017-12-25, às 21.09.15.png

• 1. Re: Arquivo de configuração de cor
          Sahil.Chawla Adobe Employee

Hi Inneslyma,

As you're getting error regarding the color synchronization, could you please lt us know which version of Photoshop are you using & which operating system are you working on?

Also, please try resetting Photoshop's preferences and let us know if it helps: To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Regards,

Sahil

• 2. Re: Arquivo de configuração de cor
            inneslyma Level 1

thank you so much for the answer!

I'm using a Macbook pro with MacOs high sierra 10.13.2, the last one, so it's updated, it was updated for the last time before this error happened. Lightroom works perfectly and all the other things.

The photoshop it's also updated, it's CC 2018, the last version. I've uninstalled the photoshop and reinstalled again, two times. It didn't work. I also reset the preferences and it was the same can you understand the error message? it says: "It was not possible to synchronized color settings because it was not possible to find the color settings archive" what color settings archive?

Sorry, thank you, despairing for help!

BR,

Ines Lima