• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS3 issue. anyone?

Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I know 3dconnexion said in the past the would not support anymore photoshop plugin, now they had a re-think: I've read on the 3dconnexion homepage that "SpaceNavigator Supports New Adobe Photoshop CS3" but is this true also for SpacePilot? where is the update then? I have looked for help Photoshop (Link Removed By Moderator) but can't find where you have put the support for this problem.I want to know if everyone has found like me that on the new CS3 photoshop version the plugin doesn't works correctly. If you're working on something, please let us know. Since photoshop was one of the reason i bought spacepilot. I went through many resources but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Message was edited by: Moderator to remove link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS3?????

CS3 is eleven years old! No less than nine new versions have been released since then. Are you saying you've bought a "new" Photoshop CS3? In that case you've been royally scammed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From 3Dconnexion Announces SpaceNavigator Support for New Adobe Photoshop CS3 Software | Logitech Online ... .

"Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:00 am PDT

SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--3Dconnexion, a Logitech company, today announced that its SpaceNavigator™ device supports the recently announced Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 ..."

Notice that this happened almost 11 years ago! It was news, but today it is no longer news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I understand. This text was stolen from a 2007 post in Adobe Photoshop CS3 issue. anyone? - 3Dconnexion Forum  ​The only reason, of course, is to plant a spam link. Scum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines