• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 - it's a shame to sell such a product!

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a year subscription for Photoshop CC 2018 - and immediately find out, that it was waste of money. It does not work properly. I cannot open more than one file at the same time. Well, sometimes, I can. But more often Photoshop just stop working - it hangs and I have to run windows task manager to shut it down.

Sometimes it closes without any warning.

This feature does not depend on the size of the file I work with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your computer specifications?

Does it meet the minimum requirements?

Photoshop system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you go to Photoshop >Help >System Info and click copy. Then paste the info here.

That way we can look at how Photoshop is set up on your system and we may be able to give some advice on how to improve.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also know you can install and run earlier versions if for some reason your hardware is not up to the task.

Downgrade2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible your computer is having a squabble with the latest version of Windows.  I've not had problems as serious as yours, but Photoshop 2018 worked well for several weeks until Microsoft improved something.  I needed to remove and reinstall Photoshop to get it all working again.  Well, nearly all.  Creative Cloud now won't work unless I run it as administrator.  I can cope with that. 

I recommend that you persevere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines