• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC 2017 + Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 + * Not chosen because of old driver

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not activate GPU support in Adobe Premiere CC 2017 with my Quadro FX 3800 video card (in Windows 10 64bit). According to the GPUSniffer my driver is old or outdated (* Not chosen because of old driver). However, I have the latest version of it. Is there a solution for this or is it necessary to change the video card?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi juanvittori,

I can not activate GPU support in Adobe Premiere CC 2017 with my Quadro FX 3800 video card (in Windows 10 64bit).

This card (Quadro FX 3800) is not supported anymore and is declared EOL by Nvidia.

EOL Windows driver support for legacy products | NVIDIA

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers

Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter

•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

That is, of course, only if there IS a newer driver for your card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i remember correctly Adobe does no longer support those Quadro cards anymore for the newer versions of Premiere Pro. I don´t remeber the exact details. I don´t know if there are any workarounds aviable but either go back to CS6 or buy a new card that will outperform the somewhat dated FX 3800.

Can someone confirm?

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That card was introduced in 2009 and most likely is not supported in Premiere Pro any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi juanvittori,

I can not activate GPU support in Adobe Premiere CC 2017 with my Quadro FX 3800 video card (in Windows 10 64bit).

This card (Quadro FX 3800) is not supported anymore and is declared EOL by Nvidia.

EOL Windows driver support for legacy products | NVIDIA

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines