• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sqlite Corruption?

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot import any photos, view any photos, edit any photos, absolutely nothing. I have absolutely no clue why it did this, the cloud says I've use about .8gb (which is correct) but there is no photos anymore, it's like they just disappeared; If there's anyway I can just wipe the cloud and all adobe software and reinstall (if that would help) I will do that, I still have the original RAW files. Help would be greatly appreciated, my billing period is coming up in 5 days, might just end my membership because this is annoying.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

I figured it out, power loss corrupted it apparently, I think it was in the thread below

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very glad to see you have the originals. Suggest they be backed up to two (2) locations locally.

In order -

Close Lr

Shut down (not restart) your computer

Restart computer

Use a browser to access your Adobe Account and sign out

Close the Browser

Open the Browser, go to your Adobe account and Sign in

Open Lr and see if the images appear

Use the Browser to go to Lr Web (lightroom.adobe.com) and see if your images appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out, power loss corrupted it apparently, I think it was in the thread below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also this thread may be of interest Nicholas

SQLite Database Corrupt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines