• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video export doesn't work

Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to export video (only landscape foto) but after 10% completion it stops and does not end the process, without any warning (I tried to wait for two hours).Also 480*270 doesn't work!.  I am using last version of  classic CC 7.1 on IMAC High Sierra 10.13.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Hmm,

I just tried exporting video myself and it also hung! Seems that this is just broken again. Seems others have this problem too: Lightroom Classic Slideshow Export Hangs | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Add your voice to that thread as Adobe engineers actually read that forum. This is a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did the video come from: What camera? What's the file format (.???)? How did you Import it (Add | Move | Copy)? What did you do to the video in Lr? Where are you trying to Export TO?

The more info you provide the more likely a solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not a video, but  slide show that I want to export to be  used with other pc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many fotos? What is their format (file extension)? Are they all of the same file extension?

Does the slideshow work in Preview and/or Play mode in Lr?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first time there  was 32 photos raw and jpg, then I tried with only 2 raw photos but it didn’t work again.  it work perfectly in preview or play mode. If I save as pdf it’s ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reboot your entire machine. This can be caused by a hung Adobe process that is used to index video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it but the problem still remain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing at all! the problem is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm,

I just tried exporting video myself and it also hung! Seems that this is just broken again. Seems others have this problem too: Lightroom Classic Slideshow Export Hangs | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Add your voice to that thread as Adobe engineers actually read that forum. This is a user-to-user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just close your LR, open again and click on Export Video! Simple like that!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxzLOPMmX14

Lightroom Slideshow Doesn't Export Fix - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines