13 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2018 3:53 AM by Sheena Kaul Branched to a new discussion.

How do I cancel Abobe Stock and request a refund for an unapproved subscription.

aaron1948

As a CC subscriber for several years, last May I was offered one free Stock photo. Unbeknownst to me, by clicking that led to a recurring monthly subscription at $29.99/month starting in June.

I just discovered this after getting a message to update my Credit Card. I thought this message was about my monthly CC account, but discovered it was for the Stock subscription I didn't know I had.

I have not used any Stock images since the first one in May -- which should prove I have not known I was a subscriber. Unlike the CC subscription, I have not received monthly notices of these charges. This whole Stock subscription issue seems a bit like a bait-and-switch scam. I recall no notices about a recurring subscription kicking in. I have been charged $210 for nothing.

I would like my Stock membership cancelled, and my payments since June refunded.

If I do not get satisfaction, I will file an Adobe Integrity claim.

I attempted to resolve this by phone: I called Support, and got to someone after being on hold for 30 minutes. I told him my issue, and he told me that I needed to speak with someone in Cancellations, and he would connect me. At this moment I have been on hold for OVER 2 HOURS!!!!!!! And also was on hold for Chat for 45 minutes--until I gave up. You Support system needs some serious attention.

Thank you,
      Aaron Cohen