Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I did it

Contributor ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DID IT!!!

I have finally CANCELED my subscription to Adobe!!!!

YES!!

NO MORE BONDAGE!!!

Affinity Designer and Photo

HitFilm, Blender & PowerDirector

CorelDraw

PDFForge

PhpEd (to replace Dreamweaver)

Anime Studio

All Good Now!

SEE YA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about Davinci Resolve 14 ?   Have you tried it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes... It is good too, and works on my Win 7, but i chose Hit Film because it has more Effects

Once i do decide to get a new pc with Win10, i will be getting Resolve Pro and Fusion Pro then.

Those are really top notch apps and only run $500-$600 for both

AND I WILL OWN IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Hit Film Customer Support staff are very professional. The Hit Film Express program download link did not work and I sent a email to their customer support, and amazingly after 15 minutes I found an answer with an alternative download link. That's really great. They reminded me how Adobe staff were 6 or 7 years ago!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about Hit Film.

Ashraf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I invite you to check well the Davinci Resolve 14 as it is by far, better than Hit Film. Davinci Resolve has a free user manual of about 1200 pages for download in PDF.

Hit Film must be kidding for their naive online user manual.

Avid is the best editing software followed by Adobe Premiere Pro CC which will be facing the Davinci Resolve coming improvements and their offer to sell you the complete version for  $299 which replaces both the PrPro and AE  and don't fell that you are in bondage anymore!

I consider Davinci Resolve to be the best color grading software available to editors. PrPro still has a lot of tools/ features which may not be available in other software but I see that there is a trend to gain a lot of market share from Avid and Adobe during 2018 through programs enhancements. Let us wait and see!!!

Ashraf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been using Adobe Premiere since it came out in 1991. No support for the Dolby Audio in version 2018 has convinced me to look for another program.  I have recently been using Davinci Resolve 14.  I create videos using the MP4 format to make DVD's, Blu-ray's and upload videos to Vimeo.  The results have been excellent.  And it's is free!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines