• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Error message..

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Yesterday I updated LR CC through the adobe creative cloud panel, the update was a success but now upon opening Lightroom CC I get ..

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 17.32.22.png

This happens again and again about 5 times and then I can get in, as soon as I close the application it happens again. It has never ever done this before so the update has some how upset it. I have included some additional information below.

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 17.37.52.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 23.08.06.png

I have tried to delete the preview data file as suggested after my search on the net with no luck..

Has anyone else got or had this problem that knows of a fix?

I appreciate your time, Thanks.

Craig.

Oh and PS.. I contacted ADOBE Live Chat last night, waited 2 hours in line, finally connected, the operator remotely connected to my mac to see the issue for himself, he told me to restart the mac and we can continue with the trouble shooting.. I asked him wont that end out connection.. he assures me that it wouldn't.. so I restarted and he was gone haha what a waste of time.

Ta.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

You're in the wrong forum, but not your fault as Adobe renamed the application you're using.

The issue shown in your screens-grabs is probably the same issue and therefore resolution as this thread Lightroom crashes at startup That is, you're trying to run Lr 2015.14 on a computer with an unsupported version of macOS. Again, not your fault, Adobe really need to fix the CC update checks. Anyway, best you downgrade to the version compatible with 10.9.5 as mentioned in the guidance in last post of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the wrong forum, but not your fault as Adobe renamed the application you're using.

The issue shown in your screens-grabs is probably the same issue and therefore resolution as this thread Lightroom crashes at startup That is, you're trying to run Lr 2015.14 on a computer with an unsupported version of macOS. Again, not your fault, Adobe really need to fix the CC update checks. Anyway, best you downgrade to the version compatible with 10.9.5 as mentioned in the guidance in last post of the linked thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok much appreciated for your reply. Will take a look now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines