Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 1.1 to Flickr

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to send my photos from Lightroom to Flickr. I keep finding articles about "publishing services" but can't find that in my Lightroom. Is it possible with the version of Lightroom that I have? if not, what is the fastest way to get collections of photos form Lightroom to Flickr.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

The references you see to 'Publish Services' are in connection with the application now known as  Lightroom 'Classic' CC, but was previously called Lightroom CC. I'm fairly confident that's what your searches are finding.

As for the new application, it doesn't currently support plug-ins are any other means of directly pushing collections of photos to Flickr. However, you could save (i.e. use the 'Share' button to left of Cloud button at top right corner of Lr CC interface) your photos out from Lr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The references you see to 'Publish Services' are in connection with the application now known as  Lightroom 'Classic' CC, but was previously called Lightroom CC. I'm fairly confident that's what your searches are finding.

As for the new application, it doesn't currently support plug-ins are any other means of directly pushing collections of photos to Flickr. However, you could save (i.e. use the 'Share' button to left of Cloud button at top right corner of Lr CC interface) your photos out from Lr CC as JPEGs, then upload them to Flickr using the tools they provide for desktop and mobile devices Flickr: Tools 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would I be able to get my photos from Lightroom on my iOS device with the "Classic" version?

I hate having to export photos from the app, only fifteen at a time.   VERY frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes classic can sync all the images from Lightroom CC on your iOS device. This works great and you get all the advantages from Classic over CC and you can still get the files from your phone synced over the internet. No need to run CC on your desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I check to see if the original images are downloaded and remove them from the Cloud?? Took me a bit to find the "sync" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are in Classic they have been downloaded. You can also check the sync status in Classic in the little triangle at left top. Removing them from the cloud is done by unsyncing them in Classic (the little double-arrow sync icon that appears on those files) or deleting them in the iPhone app. They will stay in Classic if you do either of those. Make sure they have downloaded first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I found it finally... Tried both CC and Classic CC... I need Classic CC...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks! Gonna switch to classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines