Use the Lr Web and check that the sync is really not complete. Using the Web to access the cloud bypasses any Lr software that may be hanging your sync.
If syncing is not complete, return to Lr CC then resume syncing.
That failing: Close Lr, restart your computer, restart Lr and start the sync anew for the files that are not already synced.
I've discovered that syncing (Adding) thru Lr desktop always takes longer than when using the web version. Both accomplish the very same results.
Thank you so much for your suggestions! On the web nothing shows syncing, I tried all your suggestions and still shows syncing in the app.
Thanks for the link. This worked. Note I did not have to delete the photos, I just had to change the rating and also gave them e "pick" flag:
- In the My Photos area in the left pane, select the All Photos album.
- Switch to the Square Grid view (), which displays photos as equal-sized thumbnails along with their flag status, sync status, and rating.
- While holding down the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), click the cloud icon (). Lightroom CC now displays only those photos that it's trying to sync.
- Press Ctrl+A (Win) or Command+A (Mac) to select all the photos displaying in the grid and then do any of the following:
- Delete the selected photos by choosing the Edit > Delete option and then add the photos in Lightroom CC again.
- Apply a flag or a star rating to selected photos.
thank you thank you! it worked!!! nice tip on the option click cloud!