• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS 6 Clone tool source offset problem fix?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS CS 6.14 on a 2013 Mac Pro with MacOS 10.12.6. When setting the clone tool source, I notice the source is offset from the brush outline. When the graphics processor is enabled this offset is noticed when in Full Screen Mode With Menu Bar with the source appearing above the brush outline and in Full Screen Mode the source appears below the brush outline, but in Standard Screen Mode the source and brush outline are aligned. Disabling the graphics processor fixes the problem.

I'm using two monitors with Photoshop pallets on one monitor and the image on the other monitor. I've tried resetting the clone tool and creating a new preference file, but those actions didn't help.

Are there other steps I can take to try to fix this problem?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using any Mac setting or feature to scale the size of your mouse cursors?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I’m aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines